I was visiting my local dentist, and one of the reception ladies offered me a brownie. Having politely declined and explained my Celiac Disease, I was amazed at her response that they were Gluten-Free. She explained the ingredients, and before she could finish, my hand was in the cookie jar so to speak, pulling out the biggest piece I could find. I’ve never made black bean brownies before and was inspired by how yummy and semi-guilt-free they are. I changed one ingredient around and decided to call it my own.
Black Bean & Mint Brownies Recipe
Mint Black Bean Brownies
- 1 blender
- 1 Can Black beans
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cap peppermint oil
- This couldn’t be more simple – chuck everything into a blender, blend until smooth
- Then pour into a greased 8-inch square baking pan and bake for 30 mins at 180 Degrees Celsius or 350 F.
Light, fluffy, and delicate little mouthfuls of deliciousness.
Ready to try something new in the kitchen? Our recipe blogs are the perfect place to start! Explore our collection of gluten-free recipes designed with Celiac Disease in mind, and discover new and exciting ways to nourish your body.
- Best Pink Peppermint Cocktail Recipe For Christmas
- Raw Vegan Berry Cheesecake For Easter
- The Perfect Dinner: San Choi Bau Is On The Menu Tonight