Need some help with recipe ideas or even a meal plan to kick start your gluten-free journey? Then check out below – there is a great range of meal plans to cover a wide variety of diet styles. All recipes are 100% gluten-free and predominantly dairy free too.
Raw Vegan Berry Cheesecake
Easy and guilt free berry cheesecake
- 1 Springform Pan
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1 Cup Gluten-free oats (I like to use Bobs Red Mill)
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 2 & 1/2 Cups Raw Cashews
- 1 Punnet Fresh Rasberries
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup or Raw Honey
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Cream
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Vegan Dark Chocolate
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Fresh raspberries (this is for the topping so you can really add a mixed berry medley if. you prefer)
For the Base
- Soak cashews overnight in water or soak for at least 4 hours in warm water if your in a hurry, then drain.
- Soak dates in warm cold water for an hour or water for 10 minutes and rinse out.
- Blend all base ingredients until combined. Line your springform pan with baking paper and press down until even and set in the freezer while you make the filling.
For the Filling
- Blend the cashews, maple syrup, coconut cream, coconut oil, lemon juice, and vanilla until smooth, then add in raspberries and stir through with a spoon (do not blend the raspberries). Pour the filling on top of the base and set in the freezer for 6 hours.
For the Granaché
- Melt the chocolate gently over a double boiler on the stove.
- Slowly add your milk choice and keep stirring until melted and smooth. Add more milk, if needed.
- Pour the ganache on the top of the cake and smooth over evenly with a spoon, add the raspberries and place in freezer to set overnight.
- Remove cake from pan and let sit for about half hour before cutting with a large sharp knife to desired size priced. Decorate with a little more elements of your choice to fancy it up. You could use mint leaves to bring some greenery in, or even edible flowers and serve.
I like to use fresh berries as this goes back into the freezer, so Im not one to use frozen raspberries that are defrosted, then re-frozen again but Im sure you can if you wanted to.
Mint Black Bean Brownies
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these healthy mint black bean brownies from The GF Hub! This easy-to-follow recipe is perfect for those with dietary restrictions. Indulge in a guilt-free treat
- 1 blender
- 1 Can Black beans
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cap peppermint oil
- This couldn’t be more simple – chuck everything into a blender, blend until smooth
- Then pour into a greased 8-inch square baking pan and bake for 30 mins at 180 Degrees Celsius or 350 F.
This recipe makes a small 1.5 cm thick slab in an 8-inch pan. If you want to make them thicker then double the recipe. If you want to be extra devilish, then in the baking process sprinkle some chocolate chunks on top. But, its more healthy if you don’t ????